One day ‘Memory & Public Speaking’ workshop
On 28th October 2018
Public Speaking is a great personality asset as well as a dire need, today. Almost everywhere executives, business owners, leaders, managers and even students have to make presentations of one kind or another.
We all know that Public Speaking is not easy. Yet due to its growing importance we have to do whatever it takes to become good speakers.
Memory happens to be one of the very important resources for a good public speaker. Actually, in life, be it any situation, negotiations, in social interaction or even at home, our success depends to a very large extent on our memory and good communication skills.
Our workshop on ‘Memory & Public Speaking is designed to:
Improve memory and to develop an ability to use it to its full potential in order that you become an impressive presenter and excel in the art of Public Speaking & Communication Skills.
Developing & Using Memory:
i. Raise level of self-awareness
ii. Focus to complete the job at hand
iii. Mitigate procrastination to achieve better productivity
iv. Help raise level of consciousness about Memory in communication
Developing & Public Speaking Skills:
i. Overcome the Stage Fright
ii. Clarity in speech
iii. Developing fluency
iv. Developing voice modulation
v. Positive Body Language
vi. Poise and confidence in personality
Understanding Memory and its use in Public Speaking
• Understanding Memory and its role in life
• Memory’s role in improving relations with others
• Preparing written messages faster
• Use of good memory helps remove fear of Public Speaking
Voice & Speech Training:
• Building better breath control
• Enhancement of capacity of voice.
• Effectively using Modulation of Voice
• Developing cordiality in voice.
Public Speaking Training:
• 2-Minute & 5-Minute presentations
• Video Recording & Play Back Sessions
• Preparing a Presentation using Humour – Developing the Structure
• Keeping the Presentation on Track – focus on important points
• Including the right content
• Connecting with the audience
• Handling Stage Fright
• Personal Feedback on performances
• Counseling & Guidance on areas of individual improvement
Articulation in Communication
• Handling Q & As effectively
• Avoiding verbosity - Sticking to the issue
• Ensuring an appropriate tone of voice in speech
• Focus on Speaking Sentences
Who need to attend:
• Leaders, Corporate Executives, Business Owners
• Public Speakers in any field
• Marketers and Sales Executives
• N.G.O. Trustees, Professionals
• Anyone who is interested in Public Speaking
• Students making presentations
How will you benefit?
Surveys tell us that a person with a good Memory is able to cope up with the normal daily stress efficiently. Negative emotions like anger, envy blame game are replaced by positive thoughts which encourage you to take positive and befitting actions. Following benefits are particularly significant:
1. Memory helps in Communication:
i. Memory gets people to listen. “Consistent uses of appropriate anecdotes makes people want to read and hear what you say.”
ii. Memory increases the likability of the speaker. “An appropriate use of language will produce a favorable attitude of the audience.”
2. Memory Enhances Relationships:
i. Memory diffuses conflict. “Memory has long been seen as a great resource to identify what needs to be said or needs to be done.
ii. Speaking skills builds trust. “Social benefits of speaking skills include group cohesiveness, reduction of status differentials, and diffusion of conflict, team and trust building among diverse groups.
iii. Speaking skills encourages people to work together. “A growing body of research shows that when you share an interesting, humorous, anecdote with someone, you’re mirroring not only one another’s body language, but also the hormonal and neuronal activity, prompting a mutual investment in each other’s well-being.”
3. Memory Helps problem Solving:
i. Memory boosts overall brainpower. Adept use of memory gives you pleasure which releases the chemical serotonin in your brain, which improves focus, increase objectivity and improves overall brainpower.
ii. Memory improves decision-making. “Positive moods prompt more flexible decision-making and wider search behavior and greater analytic precision.”
4. Memory breeds better Health
i. Memory reduces stress. “People with good Memory report less stress and anxiety than those with poor Memory, despite experiencing the same number of problems at work.”
ii. Memory induced Humour relaxes muscles. “Humour relaxes muscles, decreases blood pressure and improves our immune system.”
5. Memory helps Leadership
i. Memory builds credibility. “Memory users are seen as more credible because of their facts stating ability and as more competent.”
All in all Memory helps in making us happier people!
Duration: One full day of training
Timing: 9.00am to 5.30 pm
Investment: Rs. 5000/- inclusive of courseware, video recording, breakfast, lunch and evening tea
Venue : 197, The Club, D. N. Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053.
Call: 022810000 / 9930527551.
Register Online: Click here
(CC Avenue secure payment gateway)
Dr. Bindu Variath (Ph. D.) (Vice Principal, K.C. Law College) : “I improved a lot.”
Mr. B. Prakash (HR Dept., Godrej) : "I can feel my level of confidence is getting improved session by session."
Narender Singh (IIM Udaipur): “Extraordinary and genius effort to inculcate the Voice qualities in individuals.”
Corporate Training in Soft Skills
and English Speaking
318, Tulsiani Chambers,Nariman Point
Mumbai Maharashtra 400021 India