A unique 2 Day intensive Workshop on 8th & 9th December 2018.
• Developing interpersonal skills that facilitate communication and manage conflicts.
• Learning to work with groups to solve problems and accomplish projects.
• Holding performance discussion for changing behavior and enhanced productivity.
• Understanding clearly when to manage and when to lead the team.
• Understanding styles of leadership and assessing one’s own leadership behavior.
• Using effective communications to motivate, coach and to inspire.
• Understanding leadership styles and developing acumen to adapt according to the demands of situation.
• Understanding and developing an ability to align vision with the individual team members for better performance.
• How to integrate leadership and managerial roles understanding; when to be a leader and when to be a manager.
• Understanding and distinguishing the different team types.
• How to explore the principles that make a particular team work.
• Understanding decision making tools for strategic decisions.
What makes a Great Leader:
• Definition of an effective Leader
• Traits of a Strong Leader
• Leadership Styles
• Leading v/s Managing Effective Delegation:
• Understanding each person’s capability & capacity
• Developing Trust
• Non interference after delegation Team Building:
• Characteristics of a good team
• Emphasizing the importance of Vision in aligning team performance
• Integrating one’s leadership and Managerial Goals
• Using a Leader’s role as motivator and coach
• Understanding the principles that make teams work
• Employing a work team simulation.
Feedback of some of our client's
Leader as a Manager of People:Decision Making:
• Analytical Thinking
• 7 Steps Decision Making
• Taking Fast Decisions
• Dealing with Procrastination Managing Skills:
• Understanding the Role of a Manager
• Enhanced Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to Delegate effectively and monitor the progress
• Improving the Team efficiency continuously
• Getting the best results from people
• Minimizing personal stress Leader as a Facilitator of Organizational Change:
• Purpose - Set the goal you want to achieve
• Plan - Formulate a plan designed to achieve the goal
• Action - Implement the plan of action
• Feedback - Check the feedback results of the action you are taking
• Change - Where the plan is not working change the plan of action
• Repeat - Return to step 3 and repeat. Continue until the goal is achieved Leader as a Motivator:
• Defining culture, values and mission of the organization.
• Motivating team members to align their activities with the mission through story telling techniques.
• Developing ability to be active listeners.
• Leader as a critical thinking. Leader as a Strategic Thinker:
• Dimensions of Strategic Decisions
• Characteristics of Strategic Decisions
• Types of Decision Making
• Conditions for Decision Making
• Models of Decision Making
Good Memory & Public Speaking Skills are essential attributes of an effective leader. The workshop will deal with these two aspects of Leadership in-depth. Details are as under:
Public Speaking is a great personality asset as well as a dire need, today. Almost everywhere executives, business owners, leaders, managers and even students have to make presentations of one kind or another. We all know that Public Speaking is not easy. Yet due to its growing importance we have to do whatever it takes to become good speakers. Memory happens to be one of the very important resources for a good public speaker.
Developing & Using Memory:
i. Raise level of self-awareness
ii. Focus to complete the job at hand
iii. Mitigate procrastination to achieve better productivity
iv. Help raise level of consciousness about Memory in communication
Feedback of some of our client's
Developing Public Speaking Skills:
i. Overcome the Stage Fright
ii. Clarity in speech
iii. Developing fluency
iv. Developing voice modulation
v. Positive Body Language
vi. Poise and confidence in personality
Voice & Speech Training:
• Building better breath control
• Enhancement of capacity of voice.
• Effectively using Modulation of Voice
• Developing cordiality in voice.
Public Speaking Training:
• 2-Minute & 5-Minute presentations
• Video Recording & Play Back Sessions
• Preparing a Presentation using Humour – Developing the Structure
• Keeping the Presentation on Track – focus on important points
• Including the right content
• Connecting with the audience
• Handling Stage Fright
Who should attend:
• Leaders, Corporate Executives, Business Owners
• Public Speakers in any field
• Marketers and Sales Executives
• N.G.O. Trustees, Professionals
• Anyone who is interested in Public Speaking
• Students making presentations
How you will benefit?
• Know the difference between managing people & leading them.
• Manage the team in a seamless fashion.
• Effectively motivate your team members.
• Enable you to clearly formulate goals for yourself & your team.
• Develop a highly committed and performance oriented team.
• You will be able to influence people to work together.
• You will be able to handle ‘difficult’ people without stress.
Duration: 2 days Timing: 9.00am to 5.30pm Investment: Rs.9,000/- inclusive of courseware, breakfast, lunch and evening tea. Venue: Nimble Learning Center, 318, Tulsiani Chambers, Free press journal marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400021