In the fast moving competitive business world, the organizations have to continuously evolve them-selves. Such an activity enables them to cope up with various challenges that any organization faces due to the changing environments.
It is just necessary that training should occupy a very important position in the organizations’ human resource department. Today, the human resource development has been rightly recognized in importance second to none other. While the sales may highlight the bottom line, its profitability will, without doubt, depend on how effectively the people in the organization adapt themselves to the objectives of the organization without disturbing the ethics of its mission. Training helps managers and supervisors to motivate and engineer among their team members a commitment towards the organization and commitment to improve its productivity. The leadership skills of the managers and supervisors also need to be enhanced and ability sharpened from time to time. It is in this background Nimble Foundation has designed and is conducting various corporate training courses.
Broadly speaking these courses are divided in the following aspects of organizational management.
1. Communication related – these include verbal and written communication. Emphasis is also laid on effective use of language. What you speak and how you speak are equally important. One on One communication encompasses positive body language. As per the requirement of the organization we have a number of courses to choose from. All relating to communicating clearly and effectively.
2. Time management is critical for any organization. While the program is customized as per the needs of the organization, the aspects of the time which are explained are: planning for better productivity, making instantaneous changes, and, above all, understanding time.
3. Leadership skills and motivating people – The program under this segment enables managers and supervisors to get best out of team members, understanding the team and building up motivation.
4. Building up and managing teams- The program include understanding how team works, setting up the team, working for the future, managing good relationship among the team members and improving productivity.
5. Stress related programs –It’s necessary for any organization to ensure that minimum stress affects their people. Even though, some time stress is caused by their own personality deficiencies, it is beneficial to organization to create an environment where all kind of stress is reduced and its harmful effects are mitigated.
In respect of above and various other aspects of management, the foundation is committed to create and design new but more relevant programs and courses. We also customize our programs as per the needs of the organization.
A few of course are described module wise. However we welcome any inquiry which the prospective client may have. We’re always happy to put mind, work out and respond to the query without any obligation.
K. P. Roy (Senior Divisional Managers, LIC) : “Very interesting Workshop and the Foundation efforts for Voice and Speech Training.”
Paresh D. Shukla : "It was really informative. …will help me in dealing with clients on day to day basis. All aspects are addressed – meetings, conversations and email communications etc."
Edwin Jason (Asst. Manager, The Leela): “I have cleared my throat and powered up my voice.”
Corporate Training in Soft Skills
and English Speaking
318, Tulsiani Chambers,Nariman Point
Mumbai Maharashtra 400021 India