Business Communication is extremely important in today’s dynamic business environment. An executive spends a significant amount of time drafting, dispatching and answering written communication which includes emails, letters, reports etc. Nimble’s Executive Writing Skills programme is designed for ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in written communication.
• Help in overcoming inertia in written communication
• Identification and elimination of problem areas
• Enrichment and development of active vocabulary
• Removal of grammatical problems and inadequacies in English Language
• Making written communication smooth and effective.
Who should attend:
The Course will cover the following modules:
• Communication - definition and importance.
• Written Communication in business.
• Importance of Grammar.
• Styles for Writing.
• Planning and structuring any document.
• Parts of Speech
• Active Voice / Passive Voice
• Direct / Reported Speech
• Auxillaries & Modals
• Business Letters
• Business Reports
• Conference Papers
• Other Business Communication
Mr. Tapas Ranjan Malik (Senior Divisional Manager, LIC) : “Now I know myself about the areas where I need some improvement.”
Tirloknath Nirwan (Cashier and Adminstrator, Bank of India) : "Remove the hesitation in speech.when you talk more confidence in yourself."
Nidhi Thanawala (Lecturer, H. R. College) : “The Faculty has potential and experience to make it much better.”
Corporate Training in Soft Skills
and English Speaking
318, Tulsiani Chambers,Nariman Point
Mumbai Maharashtra 400021 India