Use of this site for all purposes is provided for by Nimble subject to the following Terms And Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms And Conditions.
2. Nimble Foundation reserves the right to change these Terms And Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms And Conditions as modified. Accordingly, you may wish visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms And Conditions.
3. Registration for Training requires prior registration. For online payment you will be re-directed to the website of our payment gateway provider who will process your payment using industry standard encryption policies. Please visit the following link for details. We do not store your credit card data on our servers.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party. If Nimble reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Nimble may take any action it reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web site of the related materials.
5. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Nimble are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
In no event will Nimble be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence or any other theory of liability.
6. Nimble does not warrant that this site or the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
1. Commercial use or publication of all or any items displayed on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Nimble. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Nimble to use any item displayed.
2. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Nimble). All rights in these documents are reserved to their owners, and permission to copy or otherwise exploit them must be requested and obtained directly from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
3. As noted, this Web site may contain links to other Web sites. All such links are provided as a convenience to our users. Nimble takes no responsibility for the content of external Web sites.
4. Any communication, material, or other user-generated content that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, photographs, blog entries, and the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. The foregoing applies to content directly uploaded to the site and to content that is transmitted to Nimble for uploading to the site.
6. If these Terms And Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
K. P. Roy (Senior Divisional Managers, LIC) : “Very interesting Workshop and the Foundation efforts for Voice and Speech Training.”
Paresh D. Shukla : "It was really informative. …will help me in dealing with clients on day to day basis. All aspects are addressed – meetings, conversations and email communications etc."
Edwin Jason (Asst. Manager, The Leela): “I have cleared my throat and powered up my voice.”
Corporate Training in Soft Skills
and English Speaking
318, Tulsiani Chambers,Nariman Point
Mumbai Maharashtra 400021 India