On popular demand, we have designed an online system of the Voice Culture Training.
The training comprises 10 session of half an hour each on a one-to-one basis with the participant. The instruction is partly via Voice/Video Chat on Skype and Chat messaging as per requirements.
Once you register we send you hardcopy of the training material by courier. After the trainee has received a course material, we fix the date and time of course commencement. A mutual convenience schedule of session with nominated trainer and trainee will be worked out. The program covers following modules.
• How the voice is produced. Exercise to improve the breathing pattern and the use of speech organs.
• Observation by the participants about the quality of voice of people around them keeping in view the lessons learned also observation of their own.
• Bringing about articulation in speech with various exercises included in the course material.
• Understanding Voice modulation.
• Assessing the participant’s progress for articulation in speech.
• Practicing famous speeches of the world leaders.
• Practicing monologues from plays of Shakespeare.
• Customized exercises for meeting the individual specific needs.
• Under guidance from trainer the students will prepare and record impromptu speeches assessments and advice for improvement.
• Delivering a keynote address with impressive changes in voice quality modulation.
• Removal of Voice & Speech problems through techniques and exercises.
• Final project. Speech is prepared by the trainee. The same is recorded and assessed.