In view of the COVID – 19 situation, we are now conducting online training of our popular Voice Culture & Speaking Skills Program.
The training comprises ten sessions of 45 minutes each on a one-to-one basis. The Trainer delivers instructions partly via Voice/Video Chat on Zoom and Chat messaging as per requirements.
Once you register we send the soft copy of training material by email. Thereafter, a mutual convenience schedule of sessions with nominated trainer and trainee is worked out. The sessions are conveniently spaced out and conducted twice/thrice a week or even daily on a fast track basis.
The program covers following modules.
Voice Culture & Speaking Skills online training covers the following modules:
• Understanding how the voice is produced.
• Exercises to improve breath control & use of speech organs.
• Observation by participants of voice of people around them.
• Bringing about articulation in speech by various exercises.
• Removal of Voice & Speech problems through techniques and exercises.
• Understanding Voice modulation.
• Assessing the participant’s progress for articulation in speech.
• Practicing famous speeches of the world leaders.
• Practicing monologues from plays of Shakespeare.
• Customized exercises for meeting the individual specific needs.
• Ability to prepare and deliver impromptu speeches assessments.
• Trainer’s guidance and advice for covering key areas of improvement.
• Delivering a keynote address in an impressive voice with modulation.
• Final project - Speech by the trainee. The same is recorded and assessed.